I've shared a lot of ideas on both fronts over the years, and I'm hoping to collect most of it here to help for years to come.
- Six End of Year Lesson Ideas and Projects
- How to Keep Students Engaged After Testing is Over [Video]
- Test Prep Idea #1: Take-Home Test w/ Key - Adapt this state assessment prep idea for your semester exams.
- Test Prep Idea #2: Word Wall Review - See above.
Getting Feedback & Reflecting on the Year
- Sample End of Year Survey
- End of Year Survey for Graduating Seniors
- Try This Teacher Reflection Exercise
- On Success, Part 3: Fostering Positive Change in Students - A reminder about making a "good things I accomplished this year" list while it's still fresh in your mind.
- Trust Me: Start Getting Ready for the End of the Year Now
- Why You Must Document Your Classroom Before School Ends [Video]
- How To Remove Permanent Marker And Tape Residue
- Spring Cleaning: What Can I Do With All These Transparencies?
As I look at what I have gathered here, I realize there are still many things I've done at the end of the year that I haven't shared yet. I'll continue to add to this post in the future.