- Use PlayCrafter to Create Your Own Free Flash Games [@Wired: GeekDad] - Have some fun this weekend with this, then figure out how to use it in school!
- How does your school foster a "college-bound" culture? [@Sup Teach?]
- Math Videogame Scorecard - The Number Warrior created a graphic organizer to keep kids on task and learning while playing an online math game.
- On Using Technology for Doing Math [@Math Mama Writes...] - Sue spurred an interesting debate on whether it's a tool, crutch or both. Click through and read the comment to see my position on the issue.
- A Road Map to Memorization [@Contemplations of a Future Teacher] - j4luck shares some research on using maps (think board games, road maps, etc) as a way for students to take effective notes.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Tags: five for friday
at 8:00 AM