How Do I Keep Kids Engaged And Learning: The Short Answer [7/1]
Big Idea Week [week of 7/12]
I tried to start a book club, but I haven't gotten any responses for our post-reading discussion. I'm a little confused after such a strong positive response to my poll about whether readers wanted to participate. I'll just assume you're all contemplating your brilliant responses to our book of the month!
There were new weekly entries for the 52 Teachers, 52 Lessons community project (you can find it every Monday) and Five for Friday (hopefully you can figure out when that one is).
If you like this site, there are many easy ways to support it:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- Become a Follower (click Follow on the sidebar).
- Share links on your blog.
- Click the Share button below to add posts you like to your favorite social bookmarking site.
- Pick up a copy of my book, Ten Cheap Lessons: Easy, Engaging Ideas for Every Secondary Classroom, for $12 paperback/$6 digital.
- Send in a guest post.
- Email me your ideas, questions and suggestions!