My cross-country move and subsequent search for work, housing and transportation certainly didn't make this annual ritual any easier. I actually settled all three of those issues as of yesterday, but as I said, my heart refuses to let go of whatever it is that's keeping me from winding down.
In other words, these are my excuses for not posting since Monday and why this will be the last post until next Monday's new 52 Teachers, 52 Lessons entry. This week's links are all about finding your own peace of mind and making the most of your summer:
- Cure Rotting Summer Brain Drain Syndrome [@ Wired: GeekDad] - While I may be in denial about summer, the other end of the spectrum is indulging in summer a little too much!
- Homegrown Evolution [via Consumerist] - Find yourself a back-to-basics DIY project on this blog, by the authors of The Urban Homestead.
- 10 Resources for Finding Free and Cheap Things To Do This Summer [@ The Simple Dollar] - For you and your family!
- Voyij [via Lifehacker] - This new travel search engine finds deals when you have a flexible schedule--perfect for these next 2 months!
- All the Advice on Happiness You'll Ever Need in One Post [@ zenhabits] - Find the advice you need and apply it!!