Thus, you must be prepared with the kind of educational jargon that will assure you a bright future, perhaps within the district but even more likely as a well-paid educational consultant. Those people are masters of this kind of thing. How can I do this, you wonder? Look no further than the Educational Jargon Creator!
Here are five potential phrases to sprinkle into your conversations these next few weeks:
- "This year we must aim to maximize site-based mastery learning..."
- "Did we take the time to benchmark technology-enhanced communities before this plan was put into action?"
- "What guiding questions are we using to drive peer-based processes this year?"
- "I envision cross-curricular initiatives..."
- "...they can innovate classroom-based models in a way that we could never before imagine!"
Thanks to NYC Educator!