- Week 4 - Joel from So You Want to Teach? suggests that sometimes, quitting may be the best thing you can do.
- Week 5 - Kate from f(t) cautions us against automatically embracing any technology just because it's technology.
- Week 6 - Miss Cal.Q.L8 advises potential teachers to try subbing first.
- Add 52 Teachers, 52 Lessons to your favorites to read them all!
- Sports Statistics: Final Project and Final Reflections (2/1)
- The Mohawk Experiment, Year Two: First Impressions (2/6) & follow up Does It Work? (2/17).
- Transforming Logarithmic Functions Bingo (2/8)
- Life Without Teaching and An Experimental School Model (2/19)
- The Many Faces of Mr. D (2/24) - Spring cleaning has unearthed some treasures from my teaching career, including a series of student sketches of yours truly. If you were to view only these drawings, you might believe I was either a hairy, obese slave driver or a jacked-up baller with a lowrider. Yes, it's that good.
If you enjoy this site, the best ways to support it are to subscribe to my RSS feed, become a Follower (click Follow on the sidebar), and to share links on your blog or favorite social bookmarking site (click the "Share" button below for some quick and easy options).