- Tons of new first day of school & back to school resources
- Weekly contests and giveaways (Hint: You might want to join me on Twitter and Facebook)
- Season 2 of Mr. D TV will start soon (including the long awaited video debut of The Domain and Range Song!)
- Five for Friday will become "Essential Back to School Reading" for the duration of August, focused only on getting ready for the new school year
- I'm going to relaunch and complete the 52 Teachers, 52 Lessons project (we left off with week 39)
- The Evolution of Mr. D will continue: I promise you that the chronicles of my 2005-06 school year will be as riveting more Mad Men, True Blood, and Hoarders put together. Let me put it this way: if these entries don't get me a six-figure book deal, nothing will. The next entry is coming up on the 10th.
- More about my new book, Teaching is Not a Four Letter Word: How to Stop Worrying and Love the Job!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
My summer blogging vacation is over, which means it's back to regular daily posting for me with one exception: no posts on Saturday. Go outside. August means it's Back to School Month, and I've got a ton of big plans to get you ready:
at 12:57 PM