- Use Playing Cards for Unlimited Number Sense Practice (11/3)
- Simple Elementary Whole-Class Grouping Game (11/4)
- Book Review: Don't Swear With Your Mouth Full by Dr. Cary Chugh, Interview with Dr. Chugh Part 1, Part 2 (11/10-11/12)
- We STILL Use Math Every Day: Using "Numb3rs" in the Classroom (11/14)
- Use a Deck of Cards to Set Your Child Up for Future Math Success (11/18)
If you like this site, there are many easy ways to support it:
- Pick up my revised and updated book, Ten Cheap Lessons: Second Edition ($12 spiral-bound paperback, $5 digital).
- Contribute to 52 Teachers, 52 Lessons.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or become a Follower (click Follow on the sidebar).
- Send in a guest post.
- Click the Share button below to add posts you like to StumbleUpon, Technorati and other social bookmarking sites (or share links on your own blog).
- Email me your ideas, questions and suggestions!
Best of October 2009
Best of September 2009
Best of August 2009