- Carnival of Homeschooling: NaNoWriMo Edition - Worth exploring for educators in any venue.
- 99 Excellent Advice Sites for Teachers - 100 if you count my blog!
- iplaymathgames.com - My boss tipped me off to these math games using cards and dice designed for Grades 2-3. IPMG Publishing's website contains tons of free, fun activities. If you've been interested in all of the simple number sense games I've been writing about, you'll certainly find a lot of new resources here!
- Survey Shows Parents Would Rather Talk Drugs Than Science or Math - A good summary and reaction of the report is up on Wired: GeekDad.
- Find a Way - The always interesting educators at Sup Teach? share another story about how easy and important it is to show students you care.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Tags: five for friday
at 8:00 AM